[OM] Re: Retirement ... my feelings about the list

Subject: [OM] Re: Retirement ... my feelings about the list
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:58:27 +0200
S'funny thing is I can't remember now, but I think it was about the
diffuser and flash setup and yes you did solve it  - use natural light
of course :-)

However this also gave problems as you can see here
http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/35724069-M.jpg

I tried reflecting light up using a mirror and silver foam (haven't been
able to get any white foam board yet but I doubt it would throw enough
light either) but they didn't throw enough light up, so I could either
expose for the lower or the upper but not get a decent result.

so while these two work okay for me

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/35606458-M-2.jpg

If only I can persuade my wife to get in front of the camera again, this
one is maybe a bit passporty and maybe the straps should be cropped out.

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/35606468-M.jpg

the full length ones don't do as well. I want to use a bit of flash or
extra light next time.

thanks Ian