[OM] Re: Glacier photos, volcanoes & solar stuff...

Subject: [OM] Re: Glacier photos, volcanoes & solar stuff...
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:38:09 -0600
That's as good a theory as I've heard.  :-)

Here's what seems to be a good take on the volcanoes, though it goes
against what I said earlier:

http://www.volcano.si.edu/faq/index.cfm?faq=06

Even if the activity isn't increasing, they still make lovely subjects.
Here's one I got of Mt. St. Helens with an Olympus digi-P&S:

http://www.bnimages.com/msh.htm

Cheers,
Bruce