[OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurrica

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: "Its all Bush's fault" was: Re: Re: List members in hurricane path
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:11:03 -0400
Absolutely.  Al Franken does not spin the facts, nor does Randy Rhoades.
They are both treasure troves of facts that Rush, O'Reilly and others wishes
weren't there.   Franken makes little mistakes now and then, when they do
they correct them.  Air America had trouble at startup (the prime investor
did not have capitol to run the station for 3 years, as he claimed, he had
enough for 3 weeks).  They are now on in 70+ markets and are doing quite
well because there is a market for it.
The other day Limbaugh (code named 'oxymoron') said that "liberals want to
see lots of dead in New Orleans and are disappointed at the low death toll
reported so far"  He is such a sick man, possible mental illness caused by
his oxy contin addiction.

When Franken pointed out that Clinton met with Tenet not twice in 7 years
but twice A WEEK for 7 years, I laughed out loud.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx