[OM] Re: OT: Bad luck Oz

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Bad luck Oz
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:34:28 +0100
Too late AndrewF!  The celebrations have happened, and the damage or
trauma will already have been effected on those hapless Striners
stuck in the middle of a cheering London.  You can do what you like
with the Ashes now ... ;-)

Oh, and the reporter for ABC Oz, Maxwell or something, said that he
could not see the old down and outs on the Oz team winning against
the young up-and-comers on the English & Wales team in 18 months'
time! Hurrah:-))

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker