[OM] TOPE 23: one new entry, and TOPE 24: shooting season is open

Subject: [OM] TOPE 23: one new entry, and TOPE 24: shooting season is open
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:40:39 +0200
Hi all,

Busy times ones more, but there are some TOPE updates.

Firstly, Ralf Loi has made use of requesting a late entry for TOPE 23,
and he actually sent it to me some 10 days ago already but somehow I
missed it. D'oh!
My mistake: but it has been corrected now, so you can check it out at
the gallery, at: http://www.tope.nl/gallery

Also, the shooting season (+/- September 10th, 2005 until +/- October
21st, 2005) for tope 24 "Nature" is open.
The theme abstract is: "For this theme, any nature shot is acceptable,
so you can shoot pictures of flora, fauna or the both of them. One could
even shoot a shot of a completely bare mountain. Just as long as the
subject was created by mother nature."

Happy shooting! :)

Cheers!
Olafo