[OM] Re: Quality Landscapes (was: Emulating Ansel)

Subject: [OM] Re: Quality Landscapes (was: Emulating Ansel)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:34:50 -0700
I agree since recently printing and hanging some photos. The esthetic
for something you are going to have in your face everyday seems to be
different than what you are going to see only on occasion. Better
something that is quiet and gives up things gradually.

Sometimes the spectacular ones can be kept from giving up everything
at once and made more intriguing by smaller size. Maybe that was what
Ansel liked about Polaroids, the suggestion of what was there.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA