[OM] Re: Is the 65-200 worth fixing?

Subject: [OM] Re: Is the 65-200 worth fixing?
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 20:42:51 -0700
> New elements are long discontinued, sorry.
>
> Is Bill Nelson of "BeBop deluxe" ?
> John Hermanson
> Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
> 21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
> 631-424-2121  |  omtech@xxxxxxxxx  www.zuiko.com    Factory Trained OM
> Service since 1977

Yes John.  Bill Nelson of BeBop Deluxe, the quote is from the opening lines
of "Beauty Secrets" from the Sunburst Finish album.
Great album from a great group.  Bill's solo adventures haven't been my cup
of tea so to speak but the few albums that BeBop Deluxe did are at the top
of my listening list.

Too bad about that cloudy element.  The close focusing at the far end of the
range is nice.  In that respect I preferred it over the Tokina 35-200.

Jay Drew