[OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on m

Subject: [OM] Re: Another plea for remaining on topic and a bit of hypocrisy on my part.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:59:33 -0400

Peter Leyssens wrote:

> What we urgently need is an announcement from Olympus, so everybody can
> whine about that.  "Not enough megapixels !  No motion compensation !
> Doesn't make my coffee !  Too expensive !  Doesn't include the SUV !"

I have it on good authority that the SUV is only included with the
1000mm f/2 lens.  No coffee maker but it does come with cup holders
which can double as lens pockets for the smaller stuff.  No doubt there
will be complaints that the number of cup holders is excessive for the
number of lenses avialable in the 4/3's line.

Chuck Norcutt