[OM] Re: To the early Olympus Odyssey participants

Subject: [OM] Re: To the early Olympus Odyssey participants
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:55:46 -0500
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Some might say he raised the price of playing poker.  As I see it,  this is
> not a competition, but rather a challenge to take the same tool everyone
> else
> is using and to produce some work which reflects your vision and  interests.
> I would say that both Stephen and Matthew have done that and I  anxiously
> await the camera's passage through Texas.  Bill  Barber

And for me, it's going to be a challenge since I've never used an OM-1n,
so I'll have to force myself to think manually.

I also typically shoot consumer-grade film, so I'll have to decide if
I'm going to shoot Fujicolor or if I need to hunt down some pro film.

Film.  Hmmmm.  Have to remember how to use that.  That's that stuff that
comes in long strips in some sort of cartridge thingy, right?  ;-P

(in the midst of E1 fervor...)
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins