[OM] Re: Colchester Camera Repairs - 35RD still not right

Subject: [OM] Re: Colchester Camera Repairs - 35RD still not right
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 14:47:17 -0400
Doesn't sound too likely since the stated price of GBP 50 translates to
only about USD 80.  Quite a bit lower than John's or Clint's CLA prices
even exclusive of cross pond shipping fees.  I can, of course, do it
much, much cheaper than that as long as you don't care if it works
afterwards.  Cheaper yet if you don't want if back and we can cut the
shipping cost to one way.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt