[OM] Re: Raging against the dying of the (analog) light

Subject: [OM] Re: Raging against the dying of the (analog) light
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 23:57:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/15/2005 10:18:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Upon  registering I recalled the several
exhortations of Bill Barber in  particular to get out there and do
something. Thanks Bill for reminding us  of the bottom line of why most of
us own a camera.  I have no  expectations of the 6 week class other than to
gain some additional  perspective on how I see or could see a scene

Good for you.  I start a class on lighting on Monday from a fellow who  knows
his stuff and whom I've know for a year or so.  I figure anything  which has
me using my shutter, thinking about what I'm doing and  discussing the results
will have my photography growing.  Going in  with no expectations is also a
pretty good place to be IMHO.  Look forward  to hearing about your experience.