[OM] Re: #319

Subject: [OM] Re: #319
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:19:51 +0100
Hi Iddi,

 The curve is the natural curve of the hilltop which is only a short
distance from the camera. I knelt down to ensure that the curve obscured the
more conventionally placed distant horizon.

The path is just the normal footpath ( public right of way, often ancient)
made initially by the farmer through the crop and kept clear by occasional
walkers. Some farmers do not mark footpaths very clearly but they run the
risk of first time walkers wandering across their land and through their
crops looking for it.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham
From: "iddi" <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>