[OM] Re: Photo Fees

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo Fees
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:02:16 -0400
Thanx to all who responded, on and off list. I'm trying to do some local
research, but no one in my area is really doing what I'm doing. Well, there
is one very high priced photographer who does architecture, but I'm not in
his league. There also are a couple of commercial photogs who might take
these kinds of commissions, and I may work up the nerve to approach them, as
I'll likely never be real competition for them, since the typical commercial
work is not my bag.

For the house shot, I'm planning to use my E-1 if on a boat, but if there's
a good low-tide angle from the rocks, I'll use my 4x5 with 90mm wide angle.
That's one sweet lens!

--Bob