[OM] Re: 4 more pics

Subject: [OM] Re: 4 more pics
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:38:44 -0300

> Thanks for the pictures Wayne. Reminds me of a trip I took across Peru
> in the back of a truck when I was younger and more hardy. Went on for
> several days. Hauntingly beautiful, spectacularly wild and remote. Dusty
> and very cold.
>
> Mike

I've done a bit of travelling in Bolivia by "public transportation" in the
back of a truck. It is an adventure in itself, with people, firewood,
turkeys, chickens, propane tanks, etc., all crowded together in the back of
a truck. After I found out that some of the drivers keep a bottle in hand to
calm their nerves on the mountain roads, I changed my mode of travel.
Wayne