[OM] Re: This is going to keep happening

Subject: [OM] Re: This is going to keep happening
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:01:34 -0500
savvo wrote:
  > In other news, I was going out this morning to interview for a
> 'Foundation Degree in Photographic Practice'. The fools offered me a
> place: I start on Monday. This could mean never having to write software
> I have no interest in for products I couldn't care less about ever again.

But writing software you have no interest in for products you couldn't
care less about working for idiots who have absolutely no clue what you
do or what the product does is the way industry works.

Ahh.  You must be one of those trouble-making rebels.

> 43 next month and a student again. Yay.

Congrats.  Hope it turns out to be all you want it to be.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins