[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:21:28 -0700
I received three yesterday. I'll be trying to use them tonight and also
trying to figure out why I can't get a pair of T32s connected together via a
T-cord, to fire from a slave shoe.

If all of those attempts fail maybe a T32 on the E-camera and a lot of
T-cords will save my bacon. With plenty of alternatives it may be a long
night... Hopefully not leaving me shooting available darkness inside of a
vacant condominium.

-jeff
Or maybe I can just convince my T32s that my name is Chuck, then they'll
work
 ;^)