[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:34:54 +0200
I found this, scroll down and there is a mod to bypass the diodes. I
have taken one apart to try and bypass the diodes, unfortunately I don't
have a small soldering iron here at moment.

http://www.graphic-fusion.com/equipment.htm#wein

Oh If you decide to take one apart maybe its better to just use a knife
and peel the large round label off, You may damage the label but  if you
are careful I don't see any gain in dismantling as described. I followed
the instructions and ended up damaging the label anyway.

I have no pc on the 280 so I would need to try this mod to see if it
solves that problem and that the other problem is with the boots flash.

good luck