[OM] Re: I must be a masochist

Subject: [OM] Re: I must be a masochist
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:12:30 -0400
Uh, Andrew, are you sure this guy is a "friend"?

And are you saying you've used your camera only with the reducing back
and not with sheet film?

>From what distance will this 'poster' be viewed?  And have you gotten
an estimate of printing cost?  If so, have they approved it?

I can't even count the number of possible ways this could go wrong!
I'll say a prayer for you . . .

ScottGee1