[OM] Re: I must be a masochist - Off the hook!

Subject: [OM] Re: I must be a masochist - Off the hook!
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:45:08 -0300
On 9/16/05, ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ha!  Maybe you can offer to assist, learn how s/he does it and let us know.
> ;o)

Hmmm, got me thinking now.

> And I agree with Chuck -- do they know what an 8 FOOT photo print will
> cost?  Or are they having an 'inexpensive' poster made?  If so, an
> viewing distance isn't too close, 4x5 ain't necessary though excellent
> technique always helps.

I don't think they'd be printing it on photo paper. 8' was just the
number my friend threw out too so it might not be exactly accurate but
they'd determined that they'd need LF for the shoot. They do a ton of
printing in various sizes so I suspect that they're pretty familiar
with the costs and that's also probably why they don't have much of a
budget left for the photo shoot.