[OM] Re: OT I suppose he would say that ..

Subject: [OM] Re: OT I suppose he would say that ..
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:37:30 +0000
Be vewwy, vewwy careful up there, because they just may decide to stay if
you're too nice to them, feed them a little and let them sleep indoors.  After
all, as the First Grandmother, Barbara Bush, said, "What I'm hearing, which is
sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by
the hospitality, and so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were
underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she chuckles slightly) is working very
well for them."

Ya gotta love the haughty, snotty rich, who never worked a day for anything,
don't ya?

Whether one is a "refugee" or an "internally displaced person" makes no
difference when the one is you.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from