[OM] Re: Shipping to Thailand..is it safe?

Subject: [OM] Re: Shipping to Thailand..is it safe?
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:48:58 -0300
On 9/18/05, Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am selling a lens on the Bay. A buyer has asked me if I will ship to
> Thailand. Is it safe to ship to Thailand or is this a scam that I should
> be aware of.

Hard to say if it's a scam or not but I've had some small stuff
shipped to Laos no problem through regular Canada Post and that wasn't
a problem (although it took forever to get there). Thailand should be
much more reliable than that. You might want to use a courier that
will do tracking though. I know DHL will deliver there.