[OM] Re: Thanks everyone, another XA Question (was: Cleaning tape residu

Subject: [OM] Re: Thanks everyone, another XA Question (was: Cleaning tape residue off of an XA?
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:48:04 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks guys, I feel kinda stupid, my bottle of
Ronsonol was sitting on my workbench right where I
left it a couple of months ago when I had to clean goo
off another camera!  In my defense, I'm sitting at
home fighting the flu or something with a 101.5 -
102.5F fever -- so my brain is a bit of a fog.

Anyhow, the other condition problem i've got on my XA
is that the film counter has some problems.  It was
working fine, but it wouldnt' reset when I opened the
back.  So, i gave it a (light) tap in my As I start
winding, it looks like it starts to move off of "S"
one step but then falls back down the begining.  Any
clues if this is a common problem with the XA or an
easy mechanism to get to and troubleshoot.  John?
Clint?

Thanks,

Steve

http://mail.yahoo.com