[OM] E10 mini-usb connector ?

Subject: [OM] E10 mini-usb connector ?
From: iddi <iddibhai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:41:04 -0700
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympuse10/images/connectors02.jpg

According to everything I've read and seen, the USB connection on the E10
is a standard USB-mini type B, same as every other camera on the market.
But look at the picture above, the bit closest to the lens, however, has a
little kink in it. Compare to

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/CanonEOS350D/Images/connections01.jpg

So, the cables I have (which fit on the other digicams) won't fit into the
E10. Camera-connector does not appear to be bent or otherwise damaged, but
like the picture, with a kink, not as tall as the cable/other camera.
WHat's goingon?

--
new email address: iddibhai at verizon dot net
http://iddibhai.blogspot.com