[OM] Projector advice sought

Subject: [OM] Projector advice sought
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:12:46 +0100
My AGFA Reflector Diamator has given up the ghost. I have 4 175-slide carousels
for it. I got it off eBay a while back. It's been very useful.

I could do with suggestions for a new projector; I can buy off eBay, but there
doesn't seem to be much about. It's critical that I can get trays and/or
carousels for it (I'd actually prefer trays). I understand there are "standard
trays" but I'm not sufficiently familiar with the things to know the details.

Has anyone got any suggestions: should I just buy new, for example? What sort
of money do I need to spend to get a decent auto-focus projector? (The Reflecta
cost me about £50 with the 4 carousels, inc. delivery.) Is Leitz worth the
money?

Thanks,

Simon