[OM] Re: Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 65-200mm/F4?
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:20:23 -0700 (PDT)
Still another lens, but with a reduced zoom range,  is
the 100-200/4 Vivitar-made by Komine (I can't remember
if that's Kiron or Tokina).  Close focus is 0.3m (if I
remember correctly), 52mm filter and great images.  I
used it for recitals at max aperture, mounted on an
OMG which was only braced by my knees.  It is heavy
for its' size, but in this case, that's an asset.
Usually priced very reasonably, if you can find one.

Bill Latham

http://mail.yahoo.com