[OM] Re: OT OT Sekret stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT Sekret stuff
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 12:32:52 +0100
Without a doubt, they spent themsleves into the ground - although the
spending was not just on intelligence work.  What, in hindsight, is so
remarkable is that the system managed to keep going for seventy years,
running *everything*. Just think, FEMA running Walmart, or DoD running GM.
And contriving to keep both of them supplied in paperclips along with
everything else!

--
Piers