[OM] Re: OT OT Sekret stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT Sekret stuff
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:48:07 -0600
Fast forward to 1989 - I was a German linguist for the US Army stationed
at Field Station Augsburg, a fairly good sized strategic intelligence
gathering facility in Augsburg, Germany.  The staff there was made up of
Army, Navy and Air Force personnel.  And the same stuff Chuck tells
about was still going on.  Some of the Czech and Russian linguists I had
working for me had almost the exact same incident at Oktoberfest in
Munich - the guy was dressed as a beer truck driver.  It's nice to know
that at least they were consistent.  :-)

Bruce