[OM] Re: Curmudgeon Disorder - it's a legitimate condition!

Subject: [OM] Re: Curmudgeon Disorder - it's a legitimate condition!
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:03:39 -0300
on 20/09/2005 00:48, Jaime Garmendia at huitzilopoxtli@xxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> For the members in the Cono Sur, in Spanish it would be "el club de los
> viejos cascarrabias".... membrecia es automatica cuando cruzas los 50!

LOL... I'm only 45 but think my prefrontal lobes reduced its inhibiting
function  when I was 'round 40. But it does so in a phased fashion,
switching on and off.

After duscussing about cholesterol, mercury, etc. etc. _ well, maybe it's
time to talk about the prefrontal/frontal cortex...
I feel bored beforehand :-)
Too much is being said on this topic in relation to Psychiatry since the
last 5 years or so, I mean TOO much.

Fernando.