[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:46:32 -0700
I'm shooting houses that are put up for sale. Time is always very tight.
Before the 7-14 Zuiko came out I shot both film and digital. I would post
the digital immediately then the film a couple days later. Seldom would I
consider film now.

Taping filter material to the fluorescent lights under the kitchen cabinets
ought to be a great way to handle the lovely yellow green. Putting CTO
filter material over the strobes or CTB filter material over tungsten floods
ought to take care of the majority of other problems.

Thanks for the reminder about the film choice.

-jeff

Too bad the T32 filter kit didn't have a 3200K filter. I wonder how close
the orange one will be ;^)

Time - the condominium I took pictures of on Friday night and Saturday
morning sold on Tuesday morning with five offers. Everything had to be ready
Saturday afternoon. The pictures are so-so but they were ready in time.
http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2005/s_california_ave_k102_161/index_b.htm
next time more strobes, more batteries, AND filter material.