[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 22:43:27 -0400
Jeff Keller wrote:

> The "lovely green" kitchen lights practically mandated by energy saving
> rules of the local building departments almost always needs to be
> overpowered which I haven't reliably been able to do yet.
> http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2005/monroe_dr_186/kitchen.htm

I would be more concerned about the blown window and highlights than the
green lights over the counter.  You can fix the window and highlights
with a composite exposure.  Perhaps you can use a different bulb in the
counter top lights just for the exposure and then replace them with the
mandated type.  Alternatives to correct the color might be a cellophane
filter stretched over the lights or PhotoShop.  You might also use a
lower wattage spotlight in the ceiling just for the exposure to cut the
brightness.

Chuck Norcutt