[OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:03:12 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2005 10:53:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

I was  kind of looking forward to a few days without adult supervision since
my wife  was supposed to be flying in to Hobby Thursday morning, picking up a
rental  and driving to Dickinson for a weekend visit with her aunt.  Looks
like  Rita has changed both her plans and mine.

Board up, hunker down, and  hold on, Bill.  See ya when it blows on  through.

Do you have any idea how long her aunt is planning on staying with  you?  If
this is a direct hit Dickinson will be under water as opposed to  flooded.  It
could hit anywhere although this area is the most likely  although not
tremendously so.  13% rather than 9, 10 or 11%.  Bill  Barber