[OM] Time to brighten your day

Subject: [OM] Time to brighten your day
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:43:26 +0200
What with all the hurricane stuff going on I thought it was time for
some fun - In preparation for our new arrival this month, we have been
getting things ready.

Good luck Bill and any others affected and thanks Graham for more
wonderful inspiration.

Technical details

I used the borrowed Nikon SB26 flash (very nice flash gun BTW) on the
E-1 with Sigma 28mm F1.8 - I really must try the zuiko 28 F2.8 to see
how it compares. All shot at F5.6

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/36838406-M.jpg

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/36839401-M.jpg

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/36839405-M.jpg

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/36839407-M.jpg

this one was taken without flash

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/photos/36839409-M.jpg

And for anyone interested I have another main project which is making a
swimming pond, It's taking a long time to dig, but the progress gallery
will tell you where we have come from and where we are now.

www.thattimeoflife.smugmug.com  - The swimming Pond - progress