[OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?

Subject: [OM] Re: Indian flash slaves - where's Tim?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:58:54 -0400
Jeff Keller wrote:

> The "lovely green" kitchen lights practically mandated by energy saving
> rules of the local building departments almost always needs to be
> overpowered which I haven't reliably been able to do yet.
> http://www.julianalee.com/homes/2005/monroe_dr_186/kitchen.htm

If finally ocurred to me that, if you're going to do exposure composites
to correct dynamic range as I suggested, you might as well do the same
to correct the green light.  Shoot raw mode and create a correction
layer with the proper color balance for that light.  You could probably
do it faster (and better) in PhotoShop than running around taping gel
filters on the lights.

Chuck Norcutt