[OM] Re: OT OT Sekret stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT Sekret stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:17:42 +0000
One of my long-time friends and a fellow "gun-nut" is a former U.S. Navy pilot,
who's now flying packages around the globe for a certain well-known
Memphis-based cargo carrier.  Anyway, it was through him that way back in the
'70s I met a couple of his acquaintances who were on an AWACS crew.  They
seemed to spend all their time flying around right here in the lower 48, not
"over there," and spying on the homefolks, which they sort of admitted.  They,
obviously unofficially, had business cards printed, with the picture of an
AWACS plane, their "handle," and the inscription, "In your space without a
trace."

Spooky bunch, they were, and seemingly seldom sober, at least while on the
ground.  Wonder how many WMD they found.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --