[OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 17:49:47 -0500
If anyone needs a point of reference, 914 mb means that at sea level in the
eye the atmospheric pressure is now equal to that 2800 feet above sea level
under normal conditions. Put another way, that is low enough to suck sea
level there up a full meter above normal, even without the effects of the
wind (a water barometer would read 40 inches low).