[OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 23:13:58 EDT

In a message dated 9/21/2005 10:02:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Bill . .  . it's "Come to Jesus" time if you're anywhere near where it's
likely to  landfall.

We are slightly Southwest of Houston and will get heavy wind & rain.
Probably not flooding in my area.  This is not being macho to stay and  protect
my
stuff, but rather just to be available to my customers when the storm  has
passed.  We have sent our employees to higher ground and hope we are  not in
denial
about the dangers.  Bill Barber