[OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere

Subject: [OM] Re: If you don't hear from me, don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere.
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 03:28:52 +0000
My wife's folks in Dickinson have boarded up, locked up and left for the ranch
up near Navasota.  Want their phone number?  They probably have room in the
barn for a guest or two.  They've left two houses and a veterinary clinic, so
you oughtn't be too concerned about customers who, if they have good sense, are
probably gone too.  GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE.  A Suburban will haul lots of
camera gear.  This thing may still be blowing 100+ MPH even by the time it gets
to Sugar Land.  Run!  Run while you can!  Take the E-1, though.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --