[OM] Re: Tamron 80-200 test shot

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 80-200 test shot
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:07:49 -0400
Oh yeah!  I too use a tripod whenever possible.  Had too many
potentially fine shots spoiled by movement.  Of course there are times
when the tripod is too restrictive and in those cases I try to use a
belt or neck pod.  Sure get some strange looks when I make pix in
public.

Thanks for the insight on the 80~200.  Tamron also offers a couple
very fine 70~210 f/3.5 SP models.  Small loss of speed, but much more
compact.  I prefer the two touch version.

FWIW/ScottGee1

On 9/22/05, jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SNIP!
. But then almost all the photography I do