[OM] [OM]Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of he

Subject: [OM] [OM]Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!
From: Bob Docherty <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 9:54:30 -0400
Bill,
 Glad to hear you've listened to the voice of reason. I'd rather you feel
sheepish for running than  injured or dead. I recall a number of times that I
went with my family to the in-laws in Ky when a hurricane approached when we
lived in Webster, Texas. I recall riding one out once by myself. As the winds
picked up I questioned my decision, my only solace was that I had sent my
family away. Glad to hear you've reconsidered. I hope the worst does not occur.
I still have a number of friends in Houston, fortunately they've all decided to
evacuate. You will all be in our prayers.

Bob