[OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!

Subject: [OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:12:24 EDT
Bill,
I'm so glad you decided to leave. Your wish to be immediately available for
your policy holders after the storm is admirable, but you won't do anyone  any
good if you're dead or severely injured. After sitting through Katrina here
in Biloxi, I wouldn't wish a similar experience on anyone. My sister left
northeast Houston a couple of hours ago and is slowly inching toward the
Mississippi Delta.
Best wishes and prayers,
Greg