[OM] Re: OT NSURIT travel

Subject: [OM] Re: OT NSURIT travel
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:04:39 EDT
Brian,

Like you, I wonder if Bill was able to get out. My sister and her family
live in Kingwood, on the northeast side of Houston, and had to turn back and go

home after being on the road for several hours and only going about 20 miles.
Bill lives on the southwest side. I understand from looking at the Weather
Channel this morning that hundreds of motorists are stranded on the roads and
in  parking lots from running out of gas. Tanker trucks are supposedly on the
way to  refuel them.

The small thing that people still in the Houston area have to be thankful
for is that the projected path has been shifted slightly to the east, putting
them on the low-wind side. Now, if Rita just knows how to follow the
projections.

My brother-in-law drove a truck load of relief supplies over to me after
Katrina hit us here in Biloxi, MS, three weeks ago. I hope I don't have to do
the same for them.

Greg