[OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!

Subject: [OM] Re: Thanks to all who have expressed concern & we are out of here!
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:11:00 -0500
        Is it just me or is the List behaving peculiarly this morning? Some,
but not all, of my post replies have not been coming through and some original
posts don't seen to be coming to me. Example: the portion of Chuck's post seen
below never made it to me in it's original form.
        OT: Andrew, I believe the scene described below was from "Lucifer's
Hammer", a book by Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle from the late 70's about a
comet or asteroid that strikes the Earth.

Charlie