[OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced recently...

Subject: [OM] Re: A word of caution on a Great White that surfaced recently...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:16:01 -0700
I think both Adorama and Cambridgephoto farm out their yaBe auctions.

I bought a rather inexpensive book from Cambridge which wasn't shipped to me
even after three emails (nor a refund given). I left negative feedback, then
about 10 days later the book arrived. My impression was that the person(s)
handling the yaBe sales could care less about reputation but the store did
care.

I'm sorry the 250/2 purchase ended up being a looser for you. I hope an
email or phone call to the store will get your shipping charges refunded.

-jeff