[OM] Anyone up for some trading?

Subject: [OM] Anyone up for some trading?
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:58:39 -0600
Here's what I have:

3 parts bodies - 2 OM-2n's and 1 OM-2; one of the OM2n's and the OM-2
MIGHT be made to work again (by someone of John's caliber or better) but
I wouldn't count on it, the other OM-2n has wrinkles in the shutter
curtain so it's pretty much done for.  They are all fairly complete
except none has the MD cover plate, one is missing a couple of screws
from the baseplate and one is missing the round spring on the rewind
lever.  The OM-2 has a Shoe 3 with cracks.  No other Shoes.  All three
have Recordataback 3's which (other than a little paint missing from the
backs, cosmetic only) seem to be in good shape and fully functional.
The only thing I couldn't test was whether or not the diodes were
actually firing.  I put new batteries in the backs and they programmed
fine.  Loads of good parts and 3 good backs here for someone who needs
them.  I'll even throw in the new batteries for the backs.

Here's what I want:

One decent, dependable OM-1 or 1n to back up my current OM-1n.  It
doesn't have to be mint, or even excellent (though I'd rather it weren't
a beater), just ready to work.  I can replace light seals, but I'd
rather everything else was in good shape.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email and I can provide
pictures.

Thanks,
Bruce