[OM] Return of the .... [was Moose on the Loose]

Subject: [OM] Return of the .... [was Moose on the Loose]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 01:58:54 -0700
Finally! I've been back a few days, but only just finshed wading through
three weeks of list posts - and I skipped the political threads.

Of course, there were more than a few where I felt my valuable opinions
would be useful  :-) , others where I may just shoot my mouth off and
some questions engendered by others..

Ali wrote:

>Moose,
>
>Make sure to visit Portland Head Light which is pretty close to Freeport!

Not all that close. Closest we got was the view of the Wood Island Light
from the Audubon Sanctuary <http://www.maineharbors.com/light.htm#wood>.
A wonderfully scenic spot
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/WoodIsland.htm>.

>BTW the main LL BEAN Store stays open 24/7. Dont spend too much!! 8-))

Yes, I've been there late in the night before - VERY quiet.

Wayne Culberson wrote:

>I didn't get to LLBean in Freeport this summer, but did pick up a few
>bargains at their outlet in Ellsworth.

Only spent maybe $30 at the main store. And only about that for one item
in the Freeport outlet store. I think the Ellsworth outlet is better
than Freeport. The Conway, NH outlet was certainly better this year.

Moose