[OM] Re: lenses, opinions and recommendations.

Subject: [OM] Re: lenses, opinions and recommendations.
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:30:26 -0300
On 9/25/05, Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oh, I'm under no illusions as to the nature of income under PhDs,
> especially in the UK...  My biggest problem is that, in addition to being
> rather fond of photography as a whole,  I also have a weakness for
> guitars...  Oh well.
>
> Maybe I should start saving now. :)

I remember hearing somewhere that for every year of post-secondary
education beyond an undergrad degree the average salary goes down by a
certain amount. I'd have to do some digging to find out the numbers.

Just thought you could use some more words of encouragement :-).

Granted, that's including everyone with a master's degree in esoteric
studies who's stuck flipping burgers for minimum wage.