[OM] Re: Time to say goodbye

Subject: [OM] Re: Time to say goodbye
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:25:03 -0400
Hi Peter,

As you probably know my wife went through a similar situation a few months
back at the university were she worked for 17 years. The initial experience
was demoralizing and humiliating for her though in time with the support of
her friends and family she rose above it and moved on. I wish you all the
best and hope to see you back here in the future.

Richard