[OM] Re: WTD: 1-13 Focussing Screen for OM-1

Subject: [OM] Re: WTD: 1-13 Focussing Screen for OM-1
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:56:49 +0100
* On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 09:35:27AM -0400, ScottGee1 said:

> See an OM thread from a couple days ago under the subject line
> "Another OMF question" that offers a detaied description of how to
> wash screens.  I certainly learned some things!

Ah hah.. yes.. it looks very very delicate and I'm not sure if I'd be up to
the job. ;)  I'll wait until I get the OM-2SP back from it's repair
(hopefully in the next week or two... it feels like waiting for a present
to arrive, and I'm getting impatient) and maybe give it a try then.  At
least if I make a pig's arse of it I'll have another camera to fall back
on should the need arise.

Still, I'll probably buy another one just in case.. ;)

paddy

--
oOoOo    "Of course video games don't influence us, if they did    oOoOo
 oOoOo     we'd spend all our time in dark rooms listening to     oOoOo