[OM] Re: TTL fill-in flash for OM

Subject: [OM] Re: TTL fill-in flash for OM
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:28:35 -0400
Well, I finally tried this as Adam suggests and it's clear that I never
actually tried John's TTL instructions.  Perhaps the OM-4 works
differently but my OM-2n and OM-2s both change the shutter speed when
the compensation dial is turned.  The shutter does not get locked at
1/60th as John says it will.

Is there some model that will lock the shutter at a flash sync speed
with the flash on?

Chuck Norcutt