[OM] Re: Another young photographer, stunned by the quality of old OM ge

Subject: [OM] Re: Another young photographer, stunned by the quality of old OM gear...
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 09:48:49 -0500
Helping with this class has been enjoyable so far and I've managed to
get enough basics in the darkroom to use what I have at home.

I feel for some of the students who are struggling to learn with their
modern cameras. Some of those new things are just so difficult to use
even semi-manually. And when they really don't understand what they're
doing, or what they need to do, it's extra tough for them.

I'm not going to suggest they all go buy old OM gear. That might run the
prices back up and there's still things I'd like to buy... ;)